1. A referral is a homeowner who contracts with Colorado Pro Roofing for a new or replacement roof of at least 1,500 square feet. Insurance claims are welcome.
2. A referral becomes a qualified customer once their roof is built and they have signed their Certificate of Completion.
3. You may not refer your own primary residence into the program. If we have replaced or will be replacing your primary residence roof, you may refer a second home, rental property, etc.
4. A homeowner may refer as many new customers as they like. There is no limit as to the number of referrals a single homeowner is qualified to refer.
5. You may not refer a previous customer of Colorado Pro Roofing for compensation.
6. Referrals must be made through the Submit Referral Form prior to the referred homeowner having had any initial contact with Colorado Pro Roofing.
How It Works
1. SUBMIT YOUR REFERRAL ONLINE
Fill out and submit the Referral Form prior to your referral having any contact with Colorado Pro Roofing.
2. WE’LL REACH OUT TO THEM
A Colorado Pro Roofing representative will contact your referral and make arrangements to inspect their roof. They are under no obligation and there is no charge for the inspection.
3. RECEIVE YOUR REFERRAL PAYMENT
Once their roof is built by Colorado Pro Roofing and they have signed their Certificate of Completion then you will receive the referral fee of $250.00 dollars.
4. REFERRAL NOT ELIGIBLE IF
already a previous customer of Colorado Pro Roofing
Refer your neighbor, family member, friend or co-worker and receive $250.00 dollars for each and every qualifying Roof referral.
SUBMIT ROOF REFERRAL FORM
Main: (719) 208-3227 Fax: (719) 203-5714